Dear KRadio Community!
KRadio 4.0.7 is a bugfix release. It fixes issues with
playlist loading and playlist type auto-detection. For
details please have a look into the ChangeLog.
Binary Packages are available
Please note that the OpenSuSE packages require libffmpeg from the VideoLAN Repository
Please give it a try and report bugs or even success!
Current Translation Status (git, master, head):
| Language || Strings || Translated Strings || Fuzzy Strings || Untranslated |
|cs||846||819 (96%)||4 (0%)||23 (2%)|
|de||846||846 (100%)||0 (0%)||0 (0%)|
|es||846||648 (76%)||5 (0%)||193 (22%)|
|is||846||551 (65%)||56 (6%)||239 (28%)|
|it||846||803 (94%)||12 (1%)||31 (3%)|
|pl||846||30 (3%)||39 (4%)||777 (91%)|
|pt||846||411 (48%)||84 (9%)||351 (41%)|
|pt_BR||846||654 (77%)||107 (12%)||85 (10%)|
|ru||846||742 (87%)||35 (4%)||69 (8%)|
|sk||846||588 (69%)||12 (1%)||246 (29%)|
|sr@latin||846||846 (100%)||0 (0%)||0 (0%)|
|tr||846||354 (41%)||2 (0%)||490 (57%)|
|uk||846||803 (94%)||12 (1%)||31 (3%)|
Additionally, a FAQ is available on
http://kradio.sourceforge.net/faq.html which hopefully
already answers many questions. If you have new ones,
please let me know.
Anyway, there is still a lot work to do on KRadio. There
are still a lot of preset files in my email in-box which
have not yet been processed due to the development
downtime in the past.
Your help is highly appreciated! It
would be an honor to welcome you as developer,
translator, or contributor in any other sense! Here are
GUI enhancements (e.g. SVG icons!)
build system improvements
testing and bug reporting
sponsoring of radio cards for feature testing
... what ever you want to contribute!
- KDE4.2 Support
- Internet Radio Support
- PulseAudio Support (indirect via ALSA)
- DBus Support
- RDS Support
- Shortucts Support
- Per-Station Stereo/Mono forcing switch Seems that some radio cards/drivers are ignoring this setting
- Pre-Recording - no longer worry about starting
recording too late: The last <to-be-configured> seconds
before the decision are captured, too.
- Improved Timeshift playing - just press pause when you get interrupted
- Active Playback: For cards that don't use the
line-in loop the sound can be captured from a special
device and played back on the sound card
- ALSA Plugin
- support for V4L and V4L2 based radio card drivers, including PVR cards (/dev/video24)
- MP3 and Ogg/Vorbis recording (libmp3lame and libogg/libvorbis required)
- database with station preset
files, station search
- lirc support
- alarms (weekday specific if you wish), stations and volume
may be assigned, types: start/stop play, start/stop
- sleep countdown functions
- docking menu, includes menu entries for preferred stations
- quickbar, toolbar with buttons for preferred stations
- icons for stations in quickbar, display, etc.
- error logging window instead of nerving messageboxes:)
- dynamic plugin library architecture, kradio is ready for new radio types
(e.g. internet radio), your own radio display, etc.